1) Develop an expert real estate development plan, or have a specialist make it for you.
2) Create a complicated financial pro forma that offers a brief summary of the uses and resources of funds, funding arrangement and operating statement; but also gives sophisticated details. Your financial pro forma document should be conformist, convincing and show rational profitability and ROI over time.
3) A successful market or feasibility analysis is essential to show the demand and economic feasibility of your project on the basis of demographics, statistical information, market trends and other attributes.
4) Letters of support from the restricted metropolis, other government units, local businesses, and community organizations can help in adding authority to your perception for the future real estate development project.
5) Make a professional multimedia presentation showing the benefits of the project, and explaining the chance of equity investment.
To get profitable equity tips click at link: www.zoidresearch.com/equity-tips.php